Terms and Conditions
The Lolobaby online store is available at lolobaby.eu (hereinafter: ” Online Store ” or ” Store “) is run by Arkadiusz Cichocki, running a business under the name Savona Arkadiusz Cichocki, registration address: ul. Rynek Kościuszki 8/1, postal code 15-426 Białystok, NIP: 5421139867, REGON: 050608688, BDO: 000194012 (hereinafter: ” Seller “), registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG).
Address for correspondence:
Lolobaby online store
ul. Rynek Kościuszki 8/1
I. General conditions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store and making purchases of products offered within it, including placing and processing orders, complaints, and returning the purchased product, rules for registering and using a registered user’s account as well as sending a newsletter.
- Necessary to view the content and content of the Online Store is to have a device that allows access to the Internet, including a program for browsing its resources. If the customer wishes to make a purchase in the Online Store, it will also be necessary for this purpose to additionally have an active e-mail account and a registered user account. In order to correctly display and browse the resources and offers of the Online Store, the user should use a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- The user or the buyer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with its intended use and the principles of these Regulations.
- The seller does not charge any fees for communicating with him using means of distance communication, and the user and/or the buyer bears its costs in the amount resulting from the contract concluded with a third party (internet or telephone service provider) providing him with a specific service enabling distance communication.
II. Customer account
- The condition for making purchases in the Store is to set up a registered user account. Viewing the Store’s offer does not require registration.
- When creating an account of a registered user in the Store, we will ask you to fill in a form intended for this purpose by providing your name, surname, and e-mail address. You will also be able to set a password to protect your account from unauthorized persons. The given e-mail address will also be the login to the account. After registration, you can log into your customer account at any time and make changes to the data you provide.
- Customer registration in the Store is confirmed via e-mail. As a registered user, you can delete your account from the Store at any time. Removal of the account from the Online Store is tantamount to the termination of the contract for the free provision of electronic services consisting in the Store keeping an account of a registered user.
- The user of the account in the Store is responsible for the security and proper use of the login and password, which should be kept in accordance with the principles of confidentiality. In the event of circumstances indicating the suspicion that the customer’s login or password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, please immediately notify the Store staff about this fact.
III. Rules for placing orders
- Orders in the Online Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. In the event of a breakdown or the need to carry out updating works in the Store or similar works, the use of the Store or some of its functionalities may be disabled or limited. In this case, however, the Seller will make every effort to remove the failure as soon as possible, and in the case of work that can be planned in advance, the Seller will inform users in advance about possible disruptions.
- Orders in the Online Store can be placed after registering the user in the Store (the Online Store does not allow shopping as a guest, i.e. without prior registration), in accordance with the procedure described in point II of these Regulations.
- Orders can be placed via the Online Store by adding the selected product or products to the basket and completing the order form completely.
- Orders may be placed by adult natural persons or legal persons.
- Placing an order constitutes the conclusion by the Seller with the buyer at a distance of a contract for the sale of goods being the subject of the order, subject to the next sentence. If the Seller offers personalized products or products on an individual order (in accordance with the description of the product), then the sale contract is concluded at the time of order confirmation by the Seller.
- The buyer ordering the goods will be asked to provide complete and true data necessary to ship the goods. Providing incomplete or untrue data may delay the delivery of the goods.
- After placing the order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt to the buyer and at the same time accepts the order for execution. The order is confirmed by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the ordering process (confirmation of the contract conclusion). Upon receipt of the order confirmation by the Customer, a sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller. If you do not receive an order confirmation, please verify that the message from the Seller has not been included in SPAM, and if it is not, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
IV. Payment method and terms
- When ordering in the Store, you can make payments in the following way:
- BLIK payments, provided that the Buyer’s bank offers payments using the BLIK application – payment in advance.
Payment via the BLIK application requires a smartphone with Internet access.
- Payment Przelewy24 – payment in advance.
- Payment by credit/debit card – payment in advance.
- BLIK payments, provided that the Buyer’s bank offers payments using the BLIK application – payment in advance.
- All prices of goods listed on the website of our Store are gross prices (including VAT) and are expressed in Polish zlotys. The payment for the product is also made in PLN.
- The price given for each available product does not include delivery costs. Delivery costs will be automatically added to the order sum in the ordering process, i.e. during the next steps in the shopping path within the Store, after the buyer selects the appropriate delivery option.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each product purchased. The VAT invoice is delivered electronically to the e-mail address provided by the customer unless the customer (e.g. in the comment to the order) clearly indicates that the VAT invoice should be delivered in a traditional form. Acceptance of the Regulations also constitutes consent to the sending of invoices in electronic form, within the meaning of Art. 106n paragraph. 1 of the Act of March 11, 2004. on tax on goods and services, on the terms described in the Regulations.
V. Delivery of the ordered goods
- We deliver our products all over Poland by registered mail. The Buyer selects the delivery method in the ordering process, in accordance with the delivery methods currently offered by the Store.
- The cost of delivery of the goods is borne by the buyer. The current delivery costs are listed in the Delivery tab in the footer of our Online Store and additionally during the shopping path.
- Shipments of the goods purchased in the Online Store are carried out within 2 business days from the moment of positive payment authorization. The time necessary for the performance of the transport service by the selected carrier should be added to this time (usually 1-2 business days).
VI. Right of withdrawal
- The provisions of this Chapter IV apply to a Customer who is a consumer and an entrepreneur with consumer rights.
- A customer who is a consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- An entrepreneur with the rights of a consumer is a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his business activity, if the content of this contract shows that he does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
- A customer who is a consumer or an entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of paragraph 3 above may withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason and incurring additional costs in this respect, except for the direct costs of returning / sending the goods to the Seller, subject to paragraph 5 below.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply in a situation where the subject of the purchase is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or adapted to his individual needs.
- The right to withdraw from the contract may be exercised within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the consumer or entrepreneur with the rights of the consumer within the meaning of paragraph 3 above, or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, by submitting an appropriate declaration to the Seller.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the sales contract, it is sufficient to send an appropriate statement by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Seller’s correspondence address indicated in the introduction to these Regulations. You can use the form template that we have prepared for you for this purpose. Click here to go to the forms .
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, such a contract is considered void (to the extent to which the withdrawal relates), and the Parties are obliged to return what they mutually provided each other on the basis of it.
- A consumer or entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of paragraph 3 above is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline.
- When sending the returned goods to us, please make sure that it is packed in a way that ensures safety and no damage to the shipment during transport. We also ask that the product is packed in its original packaging and has tags. Sending the goods in their original packaging guarantees their safety during transport.
- A consumer or entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of paragraph 3 above is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- As Sellers, we are obliged immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt from the buyer who is a consumer or entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of paragraph 3 above the declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract, return all payments made by the party withdrawing from the contract, i.e. the purchase price of the goods and delivery costs, subject to paragraph 13 and sec. 14 below. In the event of a partial return of the order, the above-mentioned shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- As a Seller, we have the right to withhold the reimbursement of payments received from a buyer who is a consumer or an entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of paragraph 3 above until receipt of the goods or delivery of proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- In a situation where such an option is offered by our Online Store, and you as a consumer or entrepreneur with consumer rights within the meaning of para. 3 above, you have chosen a method of product delivery other than the cheapest of the offered delivery methods, we are not obliged to reimburse any additional costs incurred by you, exceeding the cheapest standard delivery method.
- We will refund the payment using the same method of payment that you chose when buying in our Online Store, unless you expressly agree to a different method of return, e.g. to a bank account provided by you.
- In any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with our reimbursement.
- All goods on offer in our Online Store are new and covered by a warranty on the terms set out in the Civil Code. The seller undertakes to deliver products without defects.
- If the buyer finds a product defect, he is entitled to make appropriate claims, in accordance with the Civil Code, in particular, the buyer may request:
- repairing a defect in the goods,
- exchange of goods for a new one,
- price reduction,
- withdraw from the contract with reimbursement of mutual benefits – if the defect is significant.
- The customer may submit his claims regarding product defects, in particular to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Complaints may also be submitted in another way chosen by the Buyer, e.g. by sending a complaint to our correspondence address indicated in the introduction to these Regulations. If possible, please attach to the complaint a proof of purchase of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice), which will help us identify your purchase and will be helpful in determining such circumstances as: place, date of sale, type of product sold, its price.
- To speed up and streamline the complaint process, please provide in the complaint your name and surname, order number, reason for the notification (product defect), date of receipt of the goods and the date of finding the product defect, as well as the reported claim. We also ask you to provide contact details, thanks to which we will be able to contact you regarding the complaint and inform you about the method of its consideration (telephone number or e-mail address, depending on your individual preferences as to the method of contact). To facilitate the complaint process, we have prepared a complaint form available at this link . Please attach the complaint form to the return shipment with the defective product.
- The goods under complaint should be delivered to the address of the Seller (the address for accepting returns and complaints is provided at the beginning of these Regulations). We also ask that the packaging of the returned product, as far as possible, protects it from damage during transport.
- Complaints about the Newsletter service and other services provided electronically, including irregularities in the operation of the Online Store or the account of a registered user and / or customer, may be submitted via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints are processed within 14 days. We will notify you by e-mail about the method of considering the complaint.
- If the complaint is not accepted by the Seller, the goods will be returned together with the opinion as to the unjustified nature of the complaint.
- In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint in a manner justifying the return of the payment for the purchased goods, the refund will be made as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the date of acceptance by the Seller of the complaint. The reimbursement will be made in the same way as the payment for the goods was made during purchases in the Store.
VIII. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- The buyer who is a consumer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints of Products, especially if, as a Consumer, you are not satisfied with the way the complaint was handled by the Seller. Out-of-court redress after the complaint procedure is completed is free of charge for the Consumer. The use of these forms of dealing with disputes arising from complaints is voluntary and may only take place if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Trade Inspection Act, with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement, concluded with the Seller,
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Trade Inspection Act, with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller,
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
- In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, who wants to use an out-of-court method of redress, there is an additional – that is, regardless of the possibilities indicated in paragraph 1- 3 above – the possibility of pursuing claims in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) procedure developed by the European Commission available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr .
- The Seller offers the Newsletter shipping service.
- The newsletter is a free service provided by the Seller by electronic means to the user consisting in sending electronic letters through which the Seller informs about promotions, discounts, products, services as well as important marketing campaigns or other important information from the point of operation of the Online Store and/or for the purpose of implementation of the legitimate purpose of the Administrator, which is direct marketing.
- The subscription to the newsletter takes place via the subscription form available on the Store’s website after the user agrees to receive marketing and commercial information by means of electronic communication, e.g. e-mail, within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services and consent to the use by the Administrator telecommunications end devices of the user (e.g. phone, tablet, computer) for the purpose of direct marketing of the Seller’s products and services and providing the user with commercial information in accordance with art. 172 (1) of the Telecommunications Law.
- Subscription to the Newsletter requires the provision of an e-mail address. The data obtained in this way is added to the Seller’s mailing database in order to send the newsletter.
- The newsletter is sent for an indefinite period, from the time of subscription until the consent is withdrawn.
- The mailing system used to send the newsletter records all activity and actions taken by the user related to the emails sent to him (date and time of opening the message, clicking on the links contained in the e-mail, the moment of unsubscribing, etc.). These data may be used by us for analytical and statistical purposes or to better match the offer.
X. Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data provided by the buyer in the ordering process, as well as in connection with the provision of electronic services by the Seller (registered user account, newsletter) is the Seller.
XI. Final Conditions
- The Seller has the right to amend these Regulations, in particular in the event of important reasons, such as:
- changes in legal provisions that have a direct impact on the content of the Regulations;
- the imposition of certain obligations by state authorities;
- changes in the price list of products, introduction of new delivery methods;
- improving the operation of the Online Store;
- improving the protection of users’ privacy;
- fraud prevention and security considerations;
- technological and functional changes;
- changes in the services provided, including the introduction of new ones;
- editorial changes;
- changes to the Seller’s identification data.
In the event of changes to the Regulations, it will be published on the Online Store website in the tab: Regulations.
- The amended Regulations shall enter into force within 10 days of their announcement.
- Registered Buyers will be notified by e-mail about changes to the Regulations and their scope (to the e-mail address provided during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 7 days before the entry into force of the new (amended) Regulations.
- Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the current rules, i.e. according to the content of the Regulations from the date of the order and its acceptance.
- All graphic elements, layout and composition of the Store’s websites (the so-called layout) are the property of the Seller and are subject to copyright and industrial property protection, including rights from registration of trademarks and protection rights for trademarks, and may not be used by third parties. without the consent of the Seller.
- These Regulations are valid from 01/06/2021.